Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Today 4-8

I found theis pict it made me laugh


This set of picts is how I have felt lately just when I think things can't get worse they do
But eventualy they do get better. I'm crossing my fingers


I really like this photo of coop he just looks so relaxed. The good old days of being a kid when you only had to worry about eating, sleeping, and maybe your brother playing with your toys.

I also like the colors in the pict

I love the colors in Yellowstone

I can't wait till we can go again

here is my sone and the chopper I will have when I am a multi millionaire

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hav always thought that squirrels had a little bit of the force in them.;) I think that your Cooper is just darling. Look at that belly!!

Unknown said...

Matt I loved your picture, it did make me smile, but your words made me cry. Tahnk you so much for your love and concern, it means so much to me. Thank you, you are a great brother. And yes things will get better.