Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Just for Fun

Check out my new truck I thought with high gas prices I would save money by starting a limo service
I am also thinking of opening up a gaming service. Like the mods to the fussball table

When you go out to sand hollow to play you either have to walk a long distance in the sand, or drive out there and risk getting stuck. We always have a ton of stuff like the toys for the kids, drinks, chairs, And other junk. So here is the fix to the problem.
Here is a more serious pict for the blog. We took the boys to snow canyon last fall. I like this pict. It was at sunset so you get the glow behind the boys just befor they jumped off.
Here is a photo of the temple. The grass at the temple grounds are the softest and greenest in town.

Hope you enjoyed the project I am working on

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your pictures, especially the ones of the kids. How ever did you get such cute children? Their mother must be gorgeous!!


(their dad's not to shabby though!)

Unknown said...

My husband is the man of my dreams and my Prince Charming, have you met him?

Unknown said...

I love your new pictures, the one with the boys looks really neat how ever did you get them to stand so still. The one with the temple looks so peaceful, yes the grass there is definitely the softest in town, been there done that, sitting there on the lawn in the warmth of the sun.

Bass Family said...

Can I have a ride in the new "limo", you could rename that photo "redneck limo".

M.S. said...

I'm linking your blog so I can just see all your photos. I want a copy of the St. George Temple one. (Tell Liz that it would be a great present to give to me... okay I might just tell her myself.)