Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Photoshop wonders

Here is a Rainbow from the porch of our last house I liked it but didn't like the houses. Here is the same photo just modified a little. Removed the houses and added a little bit of color


Here is a photo I took with my camera when I first got it. I loved how the clouds looked like they were exploding next to the flag, but I was never happy with the road in it.

On this next photo I cloned in some more flowers to cover the road and added a little more color to the sky & croped off a little on the bottom.
Then I decided to give it the old fashon look but leave the color in the flag I like this one the best
Let me know what you think of the changes. I plan to print the best one.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the second to the last one.

Bass Family said...

I like the last one the best

Unknown said...

I actually really like the second flag picture, but I am having a hard time deciding between the second rainbow picture too, but of the flag ones I like the one in all color with no road. Yes, what an amazing thing photoshop can do, when I get to the point of posting a blog about my little girl, Belle, you will be amazed at what photoshop has done to those photos.

M.S. said...

I love the second rainbow one and second flag one. I actually want to purchase a copy of the rainbow one. I know I could just right click and "steal" it... but that is just wrong! You deserve something for them! -Melissa S. (Liz's friend)