Wednesday, April 9, 2008

10 best

Here is a list of the my ten best things
it's not full of stuff people don't care about like best shampoo or soap flavor

1 Best meal Give me a great steak and a side of shrimp

2 Best Car Corvett of corse what elce is better. Nothing

3 Best hobbie It is a tie I love to hike in the great out doors & love to tinker with wood in the garage.

4 Best vacation was when we went to Disneyland with the family. I love to see the joy on the kids face.

5 Best vacation without kids was a two week cruise. Started in San Juan then ventured to the cariban, passed through the Panama Canal. Ended in Sandiago.

6 Best job I ever had when I Started my own buisness doing Finish Carpentry, and Framing

7 Best thing to buy if money was no issue.(not a house or car)I would Buy the latest Nikon Camera and equipment for a photography studio.

8 Best Age growing up was when I was in High school. I was in great shape and that is when I met My Wife.

9 Best toys when I was a kid were the Transformers. Now they just fall apart.

10 Best date befor I was married we went out to eat at bennihanas befor a dance. The dance was held at the State Capital Building and I danced with melissa to the song lady in red on the upper balcony (she had on a great red dress)

Now that is stuff worth taging for so I Tag Melissa, Liz, & Julie

1 comment:

Julie Johnson said...

Hey,
I don't get over here much because Melissa and I talk too much, but love your blog and your pictures are awesome!