Monday, March 31, 2008

Taged By melissa

I was tagged by Melissa ( my lovely Wife ), here we go

....10 Best items in no particular order;

Best Lotion: Anything that works not any flower smelly stuff !

Best Shampoo & Conditioner: Crew Shampoo It has a cool feel when used. Like a peppermint patty on your head.

Best Find This Month: I found a Matching pair of socks !

Best Tip: If you like what you do you won't work a day in your life.

Best Water: Ice cold almost turning to Ice.

Best Burger: Guacamole Bacon Burger from Red Robin. When are they going to put a Red Robin down here ?

Best Deodorant: I don't care as long as it is gel. Who comes up with some of thees questions.

Best Sushi Restaurant: I like sushi but can't afford it so I don't have a favorite place to eat it.

Best Chapstick & Lip Gloss: Chapstick Peppermint (it tingles) I don't use lip gloss

I tag the next person who reads this .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you only have nine "bests". Is there one missing? Love ya