Wednesday, March 26, 2008

This Photo was one of the first days I had my camera it was alot of fun A frend of mine Jon and I spent 45 min or so taking picts of the flag we took over a hundred photos. This one is one of my the best shots. The rain had just stoped so you can see the droplets on the branches.

This one we went to Layton park and took picturs of the boys I like this one. I like the motion it shows but Matt is still semi sharp. It was a great day at the park. We all had fun.
I like nature.
The colors are great
I Took this one on a backpacking hike in the back country of Yellowstone. This is one of my favorite parks to hike at. The hike lead to a waterfall I can't wait to return.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!!! New pictures. I like the new colors also. Love you!!

Unknown said...

I think your flag picture is SO good, the droplets of rain and the way it is tucked behind that tree, It is great, love all the others too.

Unknown said...

Hey Matt you need to add some links to your blog to navigate back and forth.