Saturday, August 8, 2009

Late Night Photos

I made a deal with a friend to poast befor tomarrow so here it is 11:35. I just got a reminder call
I love this Photo It looks like snow and cold , but it is really calsium deposits in yellow stone form the hot pots

Just a casual buffalow from the streets of Yellostone


Here is a photo of a bald eagle. When I was in Vernal working he would hange out in this tree about every other day. I tried to get closer but this is the best shot I could get. I tried many times.



After the eagle flew off I saw some ice hanging on this shed so I shot some photos




It was cold there during the day if lucky It would get in the teens.





2 comments:

Jonny Love said...

It's funny that you found a random buffalo in the road while I found a random road sign?

The bald eagle picture is awesome!!!

It's times like that when you need a super powerful lens to capture the details of that magnificent creature.

When I come home, we need to plan a trip to the mountains to shoot (with a camera) some Big Horns. However I will need a new camera for that and both of us will need a "Super Lens"

Jonny Love said...

I found this while blog stalking

http://porkyray-barbecue.blogspot.com/2009/08/these-beef-ribs-were-marinated-for-14.html?showComment=1249853954812#c6468181418163660978