Saturday, June 27, 2009

Adams Canyon Fun

I love to hike Adams Canyon
There are so many Photo spots love the out doors

Here is the sunset coming out of the canyon usally we arn't hiking this late but we had some slower hikers.
Just an old stump


More old stumps



I love photos of the river




Here are some photos of adams canyon we took with the scouts

Here is an old tree that fell and left this cool stump






More stumps





Amazing how an old log can look so neat from different angels.











here is the fall with a few scouts











Here I am had to proof that I was here.








More scouts on the rocks









2 comments:

Tonykaku said...

hey Matt,
thanks for stopping by my little blog. i like your photos too and your sense of adventure. you have a very good looking Family. it must be wonderful to have such a loving wife and boys to share your happiness with. i usually travel only with a camera or two or three and...my little beanie baby squirrel named Tony... another long story. i just returned from London this afternoon and hope to be at the beach tomorrow morning but in between i will read more about the Van Komens.

Jonny Love said...

You went to Adams Canyon without me?

Jerk!!!