Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Trip to Yellowstone

It has been a while. Sorry no new Photos. We moved and my life was a little wild, and my computor hasen't been hooked up to the internet. So I finally loaded some photos on this slow computor. I hope to keep up on the posting. Brett with Brett's Towing had a truck up in North Dakota that he needed here. So he flew me out there to drive it back. I drove through Yellowstone to take some picts and here is a few.
I took the photos at Mamoth Springs at the north of Yellowstone park.
I had tons of fun taking the photos. I was so excited to come home and check them out on my computor.
It was a nice sunny day the weather was perfect.
This was one of the last one on my way out. This is one of the hill from the big fire years ago.

3 comments:

Chapman Herd said...

OK DORK! The saw dust in my picture is piled up MY saw. My Scroll saw silly! But thank you a million times for letting my "store" your band saw for you.....It has saved me many blades and MANY hours when I just any wood 2 inches think

Unknown said...

I think your pictures are just so neat. you did a great job, while on the job. I will have to remember to check back every once in a while to see new pictures.

miner6to1 said...

So I have decided to wait until Christmas and let you do our family Photo's, Sound Good?